The 7th Canine Science Forum will be held at the Faculty of Dental Medicine in Lisbon.
The faculty was inaugurated in 2001 and is located in one of the 8 campi of the University of Lisbon: Campus da Cidade Universitária, which is near Campo Grande, Entrecampos and Alvalade areas. These areas offer great hotel and restaurant options as well as places and gardens to have a stroll!
It has good access to public transportation particularly the metro – Cidade Universitária Station (yellow line) – which is around 5 minutes walking distance.
Getting to the venue
By public transport:
- Bus (Carris): 701, 731, 735, 738, 755, 764, 768
- TST Transports (Transportes Sul do Tejo): Almada / Cidade Universitária;
- Metro: Cidade Universitária station (yellow line)
- Train (CP and Fertagus): Entrecampos station
(more information on the public transportation network here)
- 2ª Circular: “Campo Grande” exit
- Eixo Norte-Sul: “Sete Rios/ Praça de Espanha” exit
GPS coordinates: 38° 44′ 59.5″, -9° 9′ 17.0″
Address: Rua Professor António Flores, 1649-003 Lisboa
From Cidade Universitária Metro Station to the Venue it takes around 5 minutes by walk:
If you are coming from the airport:
- By Metro: Travel to Saldanha, change lines to the Yellow Line and get out at Cidade Universitária. Walk around 5 minutes to the venue.
- By bus: Walk around 9 minutes to Praça do Aeroporto and take the 731 bus (direction Av. José Malhoa). Get out at Cantina da Universidade and walk 8 minutes to the venue.
If you are coming from Santa Apolónia Station:
- By Metro: Travel to Marquês de Pombal (direction Reboleira), change to the yellow line (direction Odivelas) and get out at Cidade Universitária. Walk around 5 minutes to the venue.
If you are coming from Oriente Station:
- By Metro: Travel to Saldanha (direction São Sebastião), change lines to the Yellow Line (direction Odivelas) and get out at Cidade Universitária. Walk around 5 minutes to the venue.
- By urban train: there are several trains throughout the day from Lisboa – Oriente to Lisboa – Entrecampos. Check schedules here https://www.cp.pt/passageiros/en/train-times
Once you get to Entrecampos station you can either walk around 17 minutes to the Venue or take the metro (direction Odivelas) to Cidade Universitária and walk around 5 minutes to the venue.